Translate

Monday 14 October 2013

MovieStarPlanet x3 watch out for hackers!!!

Hey, this isn't my usual issue because my blog is about iPandanda (O_O) but, I wanna change to a subject of a game called 'MovieStarPlanet'. And if you ever join it I'll give you some warnings :ooo <3.

Okay, here's my study paragraphs.
today we're here to study about the well known (but not liked,) Anonymous x3 (from MovieStarPlanet). Now, it all started off with a forum that a level 0 had started. (What the flying fudoodle?) Only level 3's can start a forum, right? Anyways, in this video I'm gonna show you facts and what not to do. I'm not gonna give my MovieStarPlanet name because if Anonymous is watching this, see how much I don't feel safe?

So, I'm going to be using my test account to contact and get information from Anonymous. (I'm going to make a fake Anonymous account to get in touch.)

Alright, firstly I really need to tell you a story that've never told.

It all started when I was playing on one of my accounts I think it was, MARCELINE<3 (I totally forgot the name, or I think it was one of my other Moviestars.) Well, I was logging into MovieStarPlanet and as I got in I saw Anonymous on my home page! But, I didn't know anything about Anonymous then and unfortunately I didn't get a picture because I was still dumb on the laptop.  Well, I logged in but no one hacked me or anything, weird right?

Now, I'm going to get in touch with Anonymous. Also other hackers are called 'IT!!!, Grim Reaper, Miss Outrage, Miss Filly and The Dolly' with many more.

*Tips.:


Never log in!
Refresh until you see another avatar.
If you see it, it’s a sign you might’ve been hacked or you will be hacked.
 
If you ever see Anonymous at a chat room (specifically the café) you should…
žNever draw attention to Anonymous, by like saying ‘Oh my jelly pie! It’s Anonymous!’ basically, that’s a 89% chance you will be hacked.
žNever go to chat rooms with weird names, with numbers and random letters.
žRun away A.S.A.P (As Soon As Possible) when you see her.
 
They're really important tips for you guys, if you ever join the game. Since I've forgotten my other accounts password, I'm going to make a new one called 'How2BBored'. So yeah, I'm gonna contact Anonymous to find out facts and they're next targets. X3 I'm doing this for the safety of you guys, So Thanks Bye ;D. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment