Translate

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Jake, and his stupid backups!

Hiii, it's Louka (Lou - Louise) anyways. There's this panda called Jake1 which I certainly do not like, for when I first met him. So he has like these backups and weird names like, Jake1, backup1, backupfour, backupfive, hidden, hidden2 and many more I guess. Well I think Solar banned all of his accounts and banned from iPD... but. I'll tell you some stuff that happened. Well he kept sassing us about, he was lying about being Jake1 but he was in the chat. He called me a B word and he said F you to me. How pleasent for a girl? He said he would hack iPandanda which is not possible, don't be such a Mr. Tae (tae means poo... or crap in my language.) But thanks so much SolarSystem, we're trying to fight back. Louise, buddy123445, totov4e and Gabrijel3 . Anyways, here's some pictures for you.




So, watch out for this guy. He's annoying, and he's been making accounts for 30 minutes or so. Or even 20 or 15. So. Thanks. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment