Translate

Saturday 14 September 2013

Suggestions by me.

Hellooo, so I just want to discuss, some suggestions by me.
And here are some
contacts of the Moderators if you need them by the way:
princess.kate.zero@gmail.com (Kate Moderator)
and we also got the whole
iPandanda team
gmail mail:
ipandanda.net@gmail.com (iPandanda community)
so anyways. My plans.
YouTube plans:
  • Planning to do more music videos.
  • More talk shows.
  • iPandanda cheats and help.
Blog plans:
  •  New playlist.
  • A new mouse.
  • (Other suggestions by you please put in the comment box, or email me at 
  • louisedeanna@ymail.com
Okay, tell me any other suggestions you would like remember.
 So. Thanks. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. lol the new mouse when i fist go on the blog is Kero from cardcaptor sakura LOL

    ReplyDelete