Translate

Thursday 24 October 2013

Happy birthday Pandanda!

Hey everyone! Most of you may haven't notice, but 10/24/2013 is the day that Pandanda has "borned"!!!
Who doesn't remember the old days, where we all had quests and levels, elite membership, we had the chance to collect items and sell them for coins, and earn coins from games. Who doesn't remember the Ghost Hunt and the Bunny Chase? And who doesn't remember the Henry and the moderators?
A few years ago, Pandanda started and we all had fun! Unfortunately, it's closed now because of financial reasons. Some people offered donations to help the game, but Henry and The Mods didn't accept them.
But, for good news - we have iPandanda! And I'm going to reveal a little secret:
on Satruday, the 26th of October, Sherman (a police panda and a blogger) and 2009FIRE (a blogger) are hosting a Halloween party? Why don't you check their blogs? (I don't think I'm allowed to post links to their blogs hehe), but if you want to go and you can't find their blogs, check this invitation:

Like? 'Cause I do! And one more thing - I know what prizes are we gonna win :P
Sher and 2009FIRE have "packed" two big dragons and they can't wait to give them away!
I'm gonna inverstigate about the games. I hope there's gonna be a Fashion show - That'll be a fair way!
And if you still can't get over the closing of Pandanda, let me remind you my favourite moment: 
My dragon visited me at first!

I hope one day we'll have our game back! Still, enjoy iPandanda. While you can :D
Rock on!
Toto

2 comments: