Translate

Monday 21 October 2013

Stop Cyber bullying forever!

Hallo, today I'm going to talk about the 'famous' and 'known' Cyber bullying! Every 'bad' compliment, takes a point down from the persons happiness. It's really not acceptable, for Bullying wether it's in real life, or virtual games.
I'm only bringing this up, because I heard on Capital FM radio, about Cyber bullying (with Dan & Kate - is Capital FM) not Kate from iPandanda, Lol. 
So far, today I've seen this guy called 'gali336'... This was the conversation in between him and my friend icefire1234.
gali336: Where did you buy that dragon?
icefire: From Gamer.
gali336: F.....
gali336: Sucker.

That was it, gali336 used '.' so he wouldn't get kicked out or banned. I will be watching out for bullying, and if you see anyone bullying a person, please tell me! The reasons why I want to do this, is because... I don't want people to commit to suicide, or be sad. I don't want anyone to just kill themselves because of a person. I say, if bullying happens to you 'it doesn't matter about them, it matters about you. Stay strong, and never believe in what they do or say about you. You are you, you make your own desicions but I want you to stand up anyway and be strong if there are any bullies out there.'

I hope this really inspires you to help, press the cool or interesting button if you agree. Also, leave a comment for your thoughts! Thank you for your appreciation, gbye :D. And here's a picture, of gali336.
 

2 comments: